Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dellhell Twice in One Day!

Wow, great day to decide to google the Dell news! This article was just posted this afternoon on Consumerist.com and speaks directly to the nightmare known as Dellhell!

Also getting some healthy readership numbers in the first hours of publication, this article which is 45 minutes old has had 4500 views and 47 comments!

I blogged some months back on the power of social networking sites and others to share news, good and bad, and the potential effect of that information spreading... so hats off to consumerist.com... a modern day Samizdat of the consumer world...

And so it is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.