Saturday, May 10, 2008

How much is a 5 Year Next Day Warranty worth at Dell?

CNET, long a leading site for software and hardware reviews and news, published a sad, but familiar story yesterday, I read it with a huge smile on my face.

Each time I see something like this article, I feel vindicated in my belief that Dell is hopelessly broken and the current crop of talking heads and management should retire in shame. Lionel, what on earth is going on? I haven't checked lately but last I heard of him Lionel was the guy over at Direct2Dell who has been telling everyone who will listen that Dell is fixing it's problem with customer service, fixing its problems with timely delivery, fixing its problems with... you get the idea.

One day after publication the article at CNET has already garnered 78 comments, mostly negative, many angry. How do you fix that, Lionel? Obviously you (and I mean Dell) haven't a clue or the will, or something, "cause it ain't gettin' done" as we say outside of Round Rock.

No comments: